Thursday, December 22, 2005

The End and Purpose of this Space

This blogspot is intended to be a place primarily for reflection in the broad areas of theology, apologetics, and philosophy, especially as all three are related to the Catholic Faith. It may also double as a space for catechists of St. Michael Catholic Church in Gainesville, GA to interact with the material here presented. In any case, we will explore aspects and facets of the grand religion that is Catholicism. As a convert from Evangelicalism myself, it is likely that a good bit of time will be spent interacting with material relevant to issues pertaining to the distinctions between Catholicism and non-Catholic Christianity. These will be my primary focuses, at least at the outset.

At the very least, I hope to do two things very well. First, I hope to present material that is interesting and worth others reading. Though I will by no means endeavor to say that my posts will be scholarly, I do hope they will, in the main, be responsible. Second, I will endeavor to conduct all aspects of this blogspot with the highest regard for civility. Civility has come to be extremely important to me in recent years, as morality was to me when I was younger. Civility can be seen as a type of social morality anyway, and I will ever strive to have all conduct on this modest space be within the bounds of civility.

Given this groundwork, let us begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home